Together We Will Change The Law
1 YEAR MEMBERSHIPS
- Basic Supporter $25.00 Gold Leaf Lapel Pin
- Regular Supporter $35.00 T-Shirt
- Family Supporter $60.00 2-T-Shirts
Make a Donation
YOUR MONEY WILL HELP
- NORML supports the adoption of a legally controlled market for marijuana, where consumers can buy marijuana for personal use from a safe legal source.
- We will continue to push Congress to amend federal law to permit states to experiment with different models of marijuana legalization without interference from the federal government.
WE NEED YOU
- Researching and creating internal reports to support NORML’s mission, providing administrative support to NORML’s executive staff, leading volunteer efforts such as phone banks, voter registration drives, and door-to-door canvassing.
Recent Legalization News
NORML supports the adoption of a legally regulated market for marijuana, where adult consumers can buy marijuana for personal use from a safe legal source. This policy, generally known as legalization, exists on various levels in a handful of like Spain, Uruguay, Portugal, the Netherlands, and was adopted by voter initiative in Washington (I-502), Colorado (A-64), Oregon (Measure 91), and Alaska (Ballot Measure 2), the first states to do so in the US.
We will continue to push Congress to amend federal law to permit states to experiment with different models of regulated adult use without interference from the federal government.
We are so excited to have medical marijuana in Florida. We wanted to make sure that you had the knowledge and the resources to know where to get it. This website is devoted to informing you in an easy to search manner where you can find a doctor that can recommend marijuana in Florida. There's also an approved dispensary tab where you can find the dispensaries where you can get that marijuana right here in Florida. Remember, currently Statewide delivery is permitted, so no matter where you live you can have access to this god-given life-saving pain-reducing Quality of Life Giving plant.
RISK FREE: Pay nothing if you don't receive a recommendation*
Serving Florida Statewide
Talk to a medical professional at no cost
Physicians approved by Office of Compassionate Use